The Trewince Touring site is operated by the Symons family at Trewince Farm , Portscatho on the Roseland Peninsula. Please check with us if you would like to have more details of facilities.
Most pitches have sea views, and are positioned in beautiful surroundings with easy access to amenities.
- 25 Sites from April to September adjoining farmland.
- AA 3* quality
- pets welcome for small fee
- cars can be parked beside tent or caravan
- prices are per pitch per night
- price includes car, tent, caravan or campavan, plus awning, or pup tent
- free showers and hot water for washing
- washing up sinks with hot water
- shaver points
- electric hookups (13 amp)
- chemical disposal point
- laundry facilities
- Camping Pods